The UK’s only conference for utility and telecoms credit and collections professionals
Gathering credit, risk, collections and compliance experts from a wide spectrum of the UK’s utilities and telecoms providers, as well as providers in to this space, Credit Strategy’s 7th annual Utilities and Telecoms Conference is the facilitator for your collections and risk strategy.
Ensure your credit, risk, and collections strategies are absolutely bullet-proof. Attend to hear and learn from what your colleagues and competitors are doing to mitigate the distinctive challenges facing their businesses. Benchmark your own practices and return to the office fully-armed with innovative ideas and strategies for risk assessment, customer treatment and debt recovery.
Returning for the 7th year, this successful gathering will provide you with ample opportunity for you to learn and apply.
- Credit Strategies’ Utilities and Telecoms Conference is the only conference of its kind in the UK. Attend to understanding of the common challenges the industry is facing, and how your colleagues are planning to overcome them.
- Over 15 creditors from across water, energy and telecoms
- 3 x regulators; Ofcom, Ofwat and Ofgem
- 3 x streams; Regulatory, Operations, Roundtables; so you can tailor the day to your role and responsibilities
- 10 x new speakers
- The most comprehensive coverage of U&T issues that’ll impact your business over the next 12 months.
- Benefit from insight into topics such as:
- Vulnerability and customer treatment: Barclays Bank, British Gas, First Utility and Northumbrian Water
- Open Water Market: Southern Water, Ofwat
- Theft and fraud: First Utility, MYJAR
- Occupier debt in energy and water: Thames Water, RWE nPower
- Extended morning and afternoon tea breaks means more time to capitalise on the cross-pollination of creditors and providers in to your sector
Utilities & Telecoms Top 50 – revealed
The 2015 Utilities & Telecoms Top 50 is an independent event; it recognises the leading professionals who have had a positive impact on the credit and collections industry in the past 12 months.
To view the 2015 Utilities & Telecoms Top 50 list click here.